JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC Overview Orlando
About JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC:
When it comes to enhancing the cheeks, a little volume goes a long way. Thin, tired skin can speak volumes about a person’s age. Signs of aging like sunken cheeks can add years to a person’s face. These telltale signs of aging can now be addressed with JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™. Full cheeks are a key marker of youth. Age-related volume loss can cause the face to lose definition, balance and change shape, all of which can make a person appear older than their years. People age differently: their skin may deflate (lose fullness or volume), descend (droop or sag) or both. However, few people realize the mid-face is one of the first areas to show the signs of aging – as we lose facial volume, cheeks deflate and descend. Addressing the need is JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™, the newest facial filler available in the JUVÉDERM® family of hyaluronic acid fillers. The first of its kind, JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ is a hyaluronic acid facial filler specifically made to restore age-related volume loss in the mid-face (the cheeks and cheekbones). JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ uses hyaluronic acid, a sugar that occurs naturally in your skin, to instantly restore lost facial volume in the cheeks. JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ also combines with collagen and elastin to improve skin structure and elasticity, and create a smooth natural look.
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC Treatment Areas:
Using the latest in volumizing technology, JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ proves that a little volume can go a long way in restoring a more youthful, natural appearance:
- Restore deep volume loss and smooth the mid-face.
- Rejuvenate sunken areas around the cheeks.
What Else You Should Know About JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC:
- First and only Hyaluronic Acid (HA) filler FDA-approved to instantly add volume to the cheek area, resulting in a subtle lift.
- For patients over the age of 21
- Clinically proven to last up to 2 years with optimal treatment.
- After 24 hours, you should be able to resume your normal activities.
- Side effects are moderate and generally last 2 to 4 weeks. Common side effects include temporary reactions at the treatment site such as tenderness, swelling, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, pain, redness, discoloration, and itching.