If you’ve already made the decision to undergo Orlando breast augmentation surgery, your next step is to schedule a consultation with an experienced, qualified plastic surgeon, like Dr. Pope at Orlando Plastic Surgery Center. While many people think that all they have to do is show up and perhaps be prepared to take some notes, it’s in your best interest to arrive with a list of questions, ensuring you don’t forget to ask something important.
Here are 10 questions you should ask during your consultation:
- Are you certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery?
- Where will my surgery be performed?
- What type of anesthesia can I expect during my procedure?
- What risks are associated with my procedure?
- Am I a good candidate physically and emotionally for breast augmentation?
- What will be expected of me to get optimum results?
- How long will my recovery be and what should I expect?
- What implant size and texture are best for me?
- What incision locations do you suggest?
- After the procedure when can I begin lifting heavy objects, driving and working?
While these are our recommendations, there may be more questions specific to your circumstances. Think about why you’re getting the surgery. Are you looking to increase your breasts by several sizes to get the silhouette you’ve always wanted, or are you more interested in evening them out to the same size? Letting your surgeon know what your goals are will help set expectations, both for you and for your surgeon. Now’s not the time for shyness, so be sure to speak up.
Dr. George Pope and his team at the Orlando Plastic Surgery Center will be more than happy to answer any and all of the questions you may have about your Orlando breast augmentation surgery. Call us today to schedule a consultation.