The size and structure of a person’s nose has a significant impact on their facial beauty. A nose job or Rhinoplasty can help to restructure an injured or damaged nose… or simply a nose that the patient is not satisfied with, allowing them to feel more confident about their appearance.
If you are considering a nose job in Orlando (whether it is cosmetic or revisionist), there are a few things that you should be aware of before making the commitment to this very serious cosmetic procedure:
- Rhinoplasty is among the most challenging of all cosmetic surgeries — a poor surgical technique may lead to permanent deformity, so always ensure that your surgeon has plenty of experience and is board certified. A qualified surgeon should be certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery. Dr. George Pope is one of Orlando’s most respected Rhinoplasty surgeons. In fact, many plastic surgeons often refer their patients to Dr. Pope for difficult or risky Rhinoplasty procedures.
- Many patients often desire a particular style of nose that looks great on someone else but is should be remembered that ‘one size does not fit all’. A nose that may suit someone else’s face may look awkward on you. Your plastic surgeon is the best person to suggest what modifications in the size and shape can make your nose appear better.
- A skilled surgeon will always ensure one thing in all rhinoplasty outcomes—a natural appearance. An attractive nose is one that is in harmony with other facial features.
- Experience, artistic skill and technical expertise are three things that are essential for a good cosmetic surgery outcome. This is why it is advisable to get your surgery done only by a surgeon with adequate experience and proven results in rhinoplasty.
- A rhinoplasty surgery can also be functional. This implies that rhinoplasty can improve your breathing and can give you an effective solution against nasal congestion, dry mouth or reduced sense of smell. The best plastic surgeon in Florida would always optimize both appearance and nasal breathing for his patients during a rhinoplasty surgery.
- In several cases, surgical swelling distorts the shape of nose for few months after a rhinoplasty surgery – this however, should not dishearten the patient. The results of a good cosmetic surgery start to show with time and do reflect dramatic improvement in the appearance of nose.
- Revision rhinoplasty by a skilled plastic surgeon can rectify the imperfections if you are not happy with your previous rhinoplasty results.
At Orlando Plastic Surgery Center, we use state-of-the-art procedures to give the most pleasing results to all our patients. Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, Dr. George Pope has more than 20 years of experience in the domain of cosmetic surgery. With all facilities for the comfort, privacy and safety of patients, we are dedicated to providing the best plastic surgery services in Florida.